Saturday, August 13, 2005

Stuck on you
I've got this feeling down deep in my soul that I just can't lose
Guess I'm on my way
Needed a friend
And the way I feel now I guess I'll be with you till the end
Guess I'm on my way
Mighty glad you stayed

Stuck on you
Been a fool too long I guess it's time for me to come on home
Guess I'm on my way
So hard to see
That a woman like you could wait around for a man like me
Guess I'm on my way
Mighty glad you stayed

I'm leaving on that midnight train tomorrow
And I know just where I'm goin'
Packed up my troubles and I thrown them all away
Cause this time little darling
I'm coming home to stay
Mighty glad you stayed

I suppose that pretty much sums things up, eh twinkie.

2 Comments:

At 7:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hellooo meishi! been a while since i last popped by! hope you're okay and i'm sure you're damn happy that sheng's back! haha. anyway i thought of you cause i was reading a book and the word "ogre" came out..not that you remind me of an ogre of course!!!!! but haha i just thought of that funny conversation that time about your ogre pal :P take care yup? all the best for prelims! :D

 
At 7:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha hello! yes it's been an AWFULLY long time since i've seen you/heard from you. i can't quite be bothered with the ogre very more thank you very much! but was nice of you to remember me that way hahaha... yeah i'm really glad that sheng's back (: but that means i'm going to do really badly for prelims! i just hope i pass, really. love youuu (:

 

Post a Comment

<< Home