Sunday, July 17, 2005


I miss you
I miss being overwhelmed by you
And I need rescue
I think I'm fading away
But I keep thinking
That you'll wake me up with a whisper in my ear

I keep hoping
That you'll sneak in my room

So I wait
And I wait
And I run old scenes through my tired head
of the days that we laid by the school and said forever
Was that the best I'll ever be

I miss you
I miss talking all night long with you
And I need this to
find a way to your home
Oh, my love Can you hear me
Have I been hoping loud enough
Wishing hard enough
Can you see me
when I'm asleep all alone

I can't keep my hands from shaking
I'm stumbling through the wreakage again
But you're gone
So I wait
And I wait
And I run myself in the same old circles

I sit and I stare
And I run old scenes through my tired head
of the days that we laid on our backs and said forever
Oh was that the best I'll ever be

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home