Saturday, May 28, 2005

i remember how i told you that things between the two of us might change, becuase we won't be apart forever and ever (if this relationship goes anywhere...) it is, in a way, a very frightening thought because i don't know how to live otherwise, right now? but it made me quite happy, in more than one way. because maybe, one day, all the thousand dollar phone bills will disappear, nights spent lying in bed thinking of each other will disappear, distance-induced paranoia will disappear. but, that's just maybe.

Sometimes I wonder
if I'm ever gonna make it home again,
it's so far and out of sight.
I really need someone to talk to,
and nobody else
knows how to comfort me tonight.

I won't be happy till I see you alone again.
Till I'm home again and feeling right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home