Lang Lang was AMAAAAAAAAAZING!!! <3s, many many <3s!
the LSO's take on Bruckner was very enjoyable as well.
and When you know... Do you know? And what do you know... When you know?
On a side note:
You cancelled Greece one year ago, and one year ago... my father told me that time will tell, to be gracious and supportive and to not jump to premature conclusions. i decided to take his advice... and truly, time has told. Oh well, what can i say. Or in this case, what should i say. Probably nothing, since nothing i say illicits a response anyway.
zero degrees for dinner and singapore day tomorrow! yay :)

4 Comments:
you're too cute!
hehe tanggggs :)
i was at sg day @ Hampton court yesterday... and it was really sunny! i got sun burnt!!! :|
but had mucho fun. can't wait to see all of you over summer! btw will probs be taking a few weeks off for volunteer stuff somewhere SEA. will let you know when i know!
i heard there were 12000 lah-lor-ley people round about Hampton Court Palace yesterday! Did you meet Chel? I think she was there too. As burnt as you were when we first met?? Where are you volunteering, or should I say, doing your bit to save the world? (OR should I say SKIVING for a 'good cause'?) Btw you should have attended the Tan Dun concert with me as well, it was phenomenal.
H
I wanted to! But couldn't :( Nope i didn't see her, i don't have her number! I found this UNESCO volunteering thingum in Krabi, they have programs strating from 2 weeks. Would you like to join me? Haha. I'll be teaching children I think, should be fun! And no, I'm not that burnt! I think I'd just returned from Austria when we first met... and omg i was so tanned! hehe i'm just lobsterish now :p
Post a Comment
<< Home