Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I'm watching Notting Hill, after yearssss and yearsssssssssss and yearsssssss...

After all... I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

It's been 12 weeks but this still feels like a really bad nightmare, one that I hope I'll wake up from asap. It was very weird, strolling into Alois Dallmayr in Munich and not buying gourmet chocolate for you. normally, you'd be the one I'd buy fresh chocolate for... and ship that chocolate back to you, wrapped in bubble paper. Too much has changed over the past year, I'm uncomfortable and struggling to find my feet. Last Easter was beyond perfect for me. Hong Kong last Easter was amazing. Cooking for us on Easter Sunday was perfect. Where'd it all go.

Sometimes, I want to give you an excuse to leave me so you know how strongly you feel for me.

So does it make a difference, now that I know? Things're getting fuzzy 'round the edges, and I'm unsure about too many things at the moment. I only wish you'd be the one constant in my life right now.

12 weeks, and I'm still in this regrettable state... What have I done, seriously.

4 Comments:

At 8:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wana know, if you've ever seen the rain...

STOP WHINING.

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger meishi said...

wth mambo?!

:(( (post-deutscheland double chin!)

 
At 10:21 AM, Anonymous ken said...

you were just having a bad day when you posted this. plain to see!

things will work out if they're supposed to, i think you've really done all you can and the ball has been in his court for a fair amount of time.

you need to stop blaming yourself, make peace with your decision! STOP BEING SO HARD ON YOURSELF (this applies to everything, you young freak)

 
At 7:15 AM, Blogger meishi said...

BOOOOO!!!!!!!
i can't hear you i can't hear you i can't hear you :|

 

Post a Comment

<< Home