BRR tomorrow! :|
the beginning of the endddddd!!! :|
my father's so cute.
he texted me wishing me all the best for 'ur exam just do ur best that is all we have asked n u hv done that leave the rest to God'. aww so cute :)
then he called me after receiving my frazzled reply... and told me "its okay! many people are in worse positions than you, some don't even know if they will pass! you cannot live life being unhappy, you must count you blessings!"
uhhhh okay! back to CVAs :D
andddd yesterday in church...
6 For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand. 7 I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: 8 Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.

2 Comments:
Timothy!
:D
i like james? haha
Post a Comment
<< Home