Friday, January 25, 2008

i really enjoyed my last sunday in singapore.
it's essentially how all sundays, in my opinion, should be spent.
amazing stuff :)
well. spoke to mom last night- hadn't spoken to her in 2 days! felt so strange, since we usually speak daily. the pest that is COURSEWORK has been submitted!
10 minute phone calls are saviours, sometimes :) church weekend tomorrow, off to somerset for some away time! hope it's good, and not toooo cold. am looking forward to it immensely!

on another note. i'm stuck! after being pampered ENDLESSLY (food, drinks, shopping!, company, COMFORRRTS!) over the xmas break. the next person is going to have a REALLY hard time. the bar has definitely been raised once again. and for the first time in a really long time. i've stopped comparing :) there's no need to, anymore. a whole new bar.

4 Comments:

At 3:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello woman I really miss you.
We didn't really get a chance to spend that much time this christmas, i think the next time we'll meet will be this december.


love
quahquah

 
At 12:05 AM, Blogger meishi said...

i knowww :( cos you came back late, and i left earlier than expected (ok well, only a day earlier, admittedly) and i went awayyy. this sucks :(

 
At 12:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello pok why every time i read your blog there's NO MENTION OF ME?!?! Sigh I guess I'm not that important after all huh. =)

Haha I'm really stressed now! A lot of my STUPID colleagues are giving me a hard time with their slow INEFFICIENT behaviour. What's up with that mann. ARGH.

I'm off to KL for a day AND oh oh, I'm going to HK again - with Wendy to shop!! HAHA. I'm going to HK!! I'm going to HK!!!

Okay sorry that's mean but I'm bored so there. BETTER WRITE SOMETHING (NICE) ABOUT ME IN YOUR NEXT ENTRY. Okay thank you.

 
At 1:34 AM, Blogger meishi said...

OEI POK.
WHEN ARE YOU GOING HK?
NEAR VALENTINE'S ANOT?
I NEED A FAVOUR!
jimmy's been a real gem, he's going to church there (!!!) and stuff like that. unfort, i don't think he can make it down here anytime soon :( EMAIL ME ABOUT COLLEAGUES! i will give you my USUAL VERY SOUND ADVICE! i went for church camp this weekend, are you not proud of me! went w amandaaa.
are your colleagues more INEFFICIENT that like. HSBC or NATWEST or PHONES4U? haha. I WILL MENTION YOU IN MY NEXT POST. AS BEING THE LOVELYYYYYYY FRIEND WHO VISITED MY BOYFRIEND :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home