Thursday, January 03, 2008

May your coming year be filled with magic and dreams and good madness. I hope you read some fine books and kiss someone who thinks you're wonderful ,and don't forget to make some art -- write or draw or build or sing or live as only you can. And I hope, somewhere in the next year, you surprise yourself.


the best bits of the end of 2007/beginning of 2008... with fireworks, and my favourite people, and the promise that 2008 holds <3

4 Comments:

At 4:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I MISS YOU. i fear i'm about to massacre everyone in sight. I LOVE YOUUU, WE SHOULD NEVER BE APART. LET'S GET MARRIEDDD. (i'm all for living in sin, but it's YOU and that makes it all better!!!) :D
<3
steph xx

 
At 8:44 PM, Blogger meishi said...

haha wow tks :D so much love!
i almost DROWNED my father on the trip... zzz. i'm really tanned again. hak yan!!! lol. LOVE YOU SEE YOU TMR, HOPEFULLY XXXXXXXXXXXXX

 
At 1:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

DON'T GO BACK TO BRISTOLLL.
<3
steph xx

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger meishi said...

ehhh i really don't want to go back this time round :( or even to hk. i'd rather BE WITH YOU!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home