omg night before crim and i'm searching for grey's quotes online wtf.
"I'm ready. And, and maybe I didn't want to before. But I want to now. I really think I want this."
"I really wish you didn’t think. I wish that you knew."
*
"Meredith, I do love you. Don't you see? Don't you understand? You're the love of my life. I can't leave you. But you're constantly leaving me. You walk away when you want, you come back when you want. Not everyone, not your friends, but you leave me. So, I'm asking you, if you don't see a future with us. Please... please just end it because I'm in it. Put me out of my misery."
ok enough. enough is enoughhhh theft act 1968 c'monnnnn man.

3 Comments:
yeah, derek's speech was so sweet? and that bit where burke told yang that he's the steady sort, not the optimistic sort? sounds like something you would want HAHA luv u take care.
yes :D you know me all to well my dear friend hahaha. love you too see you soon, hope things with the boy are okay! (ok i'm sorry but i can't remb his name!) xxxxxxx
SEE YOU TOMORROWWW!!! :D ohm!
<3
steph xx
Post a Comment
<< Home