into dust: WHATEVER I'VE GOT I'M GONNA FLAUNT says:
PAAAL!
into dust: WHATEVER I'VE GOT I'M GONNA FLAUNT says:
YOU IS COMINMG BACK SOON
crazy/b:eautiful> a heart that's full up like a landfill says:
I KNOWWW!!!!
crazy/b:eautiful> a heart that's full up like a landfill says:
I'M EXCITEDDD ARE YOU EXCITEDD!!
into dust: WHATEVER I'VE GOT I'M GONNA FLAUNT says:
hehehehe
into dust: WHATEVER I'VE GOT I'M GONNA FLAUNT says:
you're cute
into dust: WHATEVER I'VE GOT I'M GONNA FLAUNT says:
over 18hrs till the
into dust: WHATEVER I'VE GOT I'M GONNA FLAUNT says:
RETURN OF THE PANG SAI
crazy/b:eautiful> a heart that's full up like a landfill says:
HAHAHAHA
crazy/b:eautiful> a heart that's full up like a landfill says:
=DD AREN'T YOU EXCITED
into dust: WHATEVER I'VE GOT I'M GONNA FLAUNT says:
hurrr
crazy/b:eautiful> a heart that's full up like a landfill says:
WE GO EAT DIN TAI FUNG, YO MOFO
into dust: WHATEVER I'VE GOT I'M GONNA FLAUNT says:
i've booked the whole weekend for you already
into dust: WHATEVER I'VE GOT I'M GONNA FLAUNT says:
including the nights

2 Comments:
hey babe! hows it going in sunny singapore maan. bring me chilli padi!! and thanks for dropping stuff off for me =) i'll treat you to nice English food when you're back in bristol (:
HAHA NICE ENGLISH FOOD WTF! sg is rainyyy but i just got back so its okay la. lotsa foood <33
Post a Comment
<< Home