Tuesday, November 28, 2006
my father. is going crazy. he just bought me a les sport sac bag, pyjamas (wtf?!) and tshirts. i really. really don't know what on earth is wrong with him! anyway! london plans seem to be. very yummy hehe. xin and i are gonna watch Cabaret! oh yayness! and i think we're going to watch cats here next wed! but. i am also very. very. very. very. very. broke. like. inexplicably broke kind of broke. i can't even bring myself to buy my ASOS earrings!!! ): this is very depressing indeed. plus. i'm feeling/falling ill! surviving on paracetamol zzzomg. anyway. all that aside. I CANNOT WAIT TO GO HOME OMG! and i just found out that my crazy mother bought 3 longchamp bags at heathrow, in different colours and sizes because "they were so cheap! i couldn't resist!" omg srsly my family is just going insane. oh but i do love them anyway hehe. there's a MOSCHINO sale on thurs! and a LES SPORT SAC sale tomorrow! OMG TIMES LIKE THESE... I WISH I WAS HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but. i will scour portebello&covent gardens on fri/sat/sun/mon for gifts! and then head down to harrods to stock up on chocs & spreads! and buy my HARRODS BEAR hehe my yearly indulgence. and well. more clothes, perhaps. OMG I'M SO BROKE ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY ): ):

4 Comments:
haha. we're so broke it's not even funny.
i can't wait to go back during summer to splurge! (:
NO KIDDING MAN. nvm... stop gap measures! can't believe you're abandoning me thurs I HATE YOU!!!
Hey check your mail silly, i havent been here in damn long, you're doing good! Miss you one night in mongkok pal, cant wait for you to get back we can make up canto songs again hahaha <3<3 get well soon!
hahaha BOY DO I HAVE NEWS FOR YOU!!! harry's when i get back otays? and sunday breakfasts! ya kun! and maccers. pls tell me if you want anything from here okay! i'll be back on the 16th xx
Post a Comment
<< Home