hehe what?! its cute =DD anyway. thanks for the early xmas present, very impractical, but i love it all the same! i think i want to buy one of those outrageously cute hot water bottles tho? the ones with funny designs hehe see how poor i am this week =D
I love your dress! C'est tres mignon! I don't know if I got that right, its been a long time since I spoke/typed! Wear it when you get back! Will ooh-and-aah over it!
5 Comments:
YOUR LAUNDRY BASKET? SHI!
james
hehe what?! its cute =DD anyway. thanks for the early xmas present, very impractical, but i love it all the same! i think i want to buy one of those outrageously cute hot water bottles tho? the ones with funny designs hehe see how poor i am this week =D
<33 to you & rachs!!!
hahaha stups. zero for creativity
shut up nobody asked for your opinion! it doesn't matter, ANYWAY!
I love your dress! C'est tres mignon! I don't know if I got that right, its been a long time since I spoke/typed! Wear it when you get back! Will ooh-and-aah over it!
Lots of love,
Shauna.
Post a Comment
<< Home