Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Guy Fawkes' Day! (Remember, Remember, the 5th of November)
The fireworks & carnival at Ashton Gate,
Drinks at Corey Tap, and the lovely sky on the way to Ashton.

Ruth the Poof's 21st! Sheffield's answer to ME,

one of the (very) few normal cousins that i have. You're Quality!


The Cutest Couple! (Luke&Ruth)

Before Sunrise/Sunset...

the perfect date- good conversation, old records, nights under the stars.

We spent some time together walking

Spent some time just talking about who we were

You held my hand so very tightly

And told me what we could be dreaming of

There’s nothing like you and I

We spent some time together drinking

Spent some time just thinking about days of joy

As our hearts started beating faster

I recalled your laughter from long ago

There’s nothing like you and I

We spent some time together crying

Spent some time just trying to let each other go

I held your hand so very tightly

And told you what I would be dreaming of

will post pictures from the Jones Day Pub Crawl once the rest send them to me! have to leave for my Project Innocence meeting soon. am so tired. don't feel like going ): poo. lets hope the night walk to the suspension bridge with Alvis materializes! i feel like taking a walk. and. 3.5 weeks til i go home 3.5 weeks! I THINK I'LL BE DYING OF EXCITEMENT ON THE PLANE/ON THE WAY TO THE AIRPORT ON THE 15TH (: want to go to the Bath Christmas Markets! little picnic at Stonehenge might just materialize, and we're gonna book our tickets to London soon. yay(:

4 Comments:

At 1:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

your boobies look very big! hahahaha!
<3
steph xx

 
At 3:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHA WTF THEY DON'T!!!

 
At 4:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha oh my booby shi. maybe you put on weight!! haha =p

i want to go to the christmas markets in bath too!

ok, shi. it's time to save some money.

 
At 5:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

STFU GRACE DID I REALLY PUT ON WEIGHT I THOUGHT YOU DID I DIDN'T! my boobs look the same la wahlauuu stop insulting them! WHY ARE YOU NOT ONLINE I HAVE INTERESTING HOBO NEWS FOR YOU!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home