Friday, October 20, 2006

I've received two very,very special packages in the mail over the last two days. One was from my dearesttt steph- it made me sooo happy i cried. and the other was from my stups (: ok, actually there was a third one, a letter from Aunty Mary, from Brighton. Made my day, really! So, here's a quick post before I run off for main CU, I'm actually supposed to be reading up for my Tort tutorial tomorrow, but ah whatever!

Presenting...

The Card that came in the mail yesterday!

I love you, even though you call me Little Miss Piggy!

Here's some donkcowlove for youuuu <333

And... The Stuff that came in the mail TODAY!

Lovely little note from Aunty Mary!

Three Cheers for Speedpost!!!

From : Stups (:

To: ME! (:

The contents... before i sorted them out!

The contents of that 5kg Speedpost Box (:

Thank you, so so so much, everybody (: you guys made my day! and word is... that MY MOMMY'S SENDING A PACKAGE OVER TOO! =D i love you guys! <3333>

6 Comments:

At 8:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

eeyer so cute =) maybe i shall go to my goldney mailbox and check if i have surprise mail too! if not, maybe i'll just pamper myself and get another pair of boots! ho ho ho.

 
At 3:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEHEHE =D see you during crim/property later!

 
At 6:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY MY DEAREST HOSHISHI, we havent talked in ages!! Oh thanks for the card!!!!!!! :) :) :) I love you and miss you! poans

 
At 1:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you got it??? NEVER TELL ME EARLIER! I KEPT WONDERING AS TO WHETHER OR NOT IT GOT TO YOUUUUUU!!! royal mail isn't v reliable sometimes hehe. anywa.y i'm going for a church camp this fri-sunday! i hope its good! i'll definitely think of youuu!!!

 
At 1:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ming's such a suck up. :D
<3
steph

 
At 6:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

EHEHEHE WHAT DID HE DOOO?!?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home