Monday, November 13, 2006

before i post pics about my QUALI'Y weekend down at sheff with the PISSHEAD ruth... i have to put some of the lyrics for run down here. 4 weeks more, that's all, everybody. chin up, my love(s)... it'll get better. i promise.

Light up, light up
As if you have a choice
Even if you can not hear my voice
I'll be right beside you dear

Have heart, my dear
We're bound to be afraid
Even if its just for a few days
Making up for all this mess

i really need a hug right now zzzomg):

2 Comments:

At 7:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HUGS
BIGS HUGSSSS

SPAZZZZZYYYYYYYYYY
SHEET MAN, I CAN'T BELIEVE THISSSSS

 
At 3:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what, poopsies? can't believe what? BIG HUGS WHEN WE ALL GET BACK OKAY!?!?! what do you think bout new years together? like book a room somewhere or sth. get back to me <333 I MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH ):

 

Post a Comment

<< Home