Friday, July 28, 2006

pal came back from hk last night. armed with a gigantic bottle of soap for me. and the cutest turqoise tee. <3 !!! he's the sweetest boy you'll ever meet, like seriously. read poopsie's email this morning, and it got me laughing my ass off. hurhur. am waiting for pal to get ready so we can head down to marmalade for lunchhhh.

so. we opened a bottle last night, in true late-night-confession-session fashion (: the wine tasted kinda funnayyy cos we consumed a hugeee packet of onion rings just before drinking haha. but anyway. the talk left me in a mess. a big. emo. mess! the fear of never getting over someone, getting over them too quickly and hence forgetting what the relationship was all about, rushing into relationships, the unbearable lightness of being, ed harcourt, eurotrip2007, beijing 2007/8, and poooooop!

ok its lunch time. later.

I feel so far away from love
'Cus I can never get enough
Like the kid with the cookie jar
And if I came back from the grave for a while
Would you, could you make a dead man smile
I´ll wear you on my arm like a brand new scar

My oh my oh my I've had a few
My oh my oh my this one's for you
My heart is on it's sleeve
I need you to believe that the dark times will fade

So crack the shell of the hardest heart
Slip inside when they're caught off guard
Kill all the urgent lies that stain their blood
And if you think that you know everything
Don't give me this chance to sing
I'm not a fool, a fool to lighten up

My oh my oh my I've had a few
My oh my oh my this one's for you
My heart is on it's sleeve
I need you to believe that the dark times will fade

And I can't stop staring at you
And your expression looks a little confused
This little story will end so well

3 Comments:

At 3:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hullo meanie meishi! i thought i'd drop by to say hi, i kinda miss our nonsense days in school. cheer up!

 
At 8:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

poop your headddddddd!!!

 
At 1:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

1) NINAAA!!! hahahaha. i miss you too. we should catch up before i leave! <3

2) POOPSIES =D i'd die without you, my fellow carnivore. i love you to shitbits. i have so many nice emo things to say to you, so many nice emo songs to send to you. sigh. come backkkk i misss youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu sooo bad. i just had a bottle of red. forgive this. i love youuuuu so much omfg you have no idea. we should both own he's just not that into you =\

 

Post a Comment

<< Home