i just consumed a bag of chips. i feel damnnnn guilty. argh.
this week seems pretty packed, am pleased. at least i'll have less time to sit at home and kill myself watching soppy dvds. and today was spent shopping with momsies, again.
the past week has really made me sit down and think really hard about what i truly want in a guy, what i'm really looking for. and while i admit that i don't quite know what it is that i need, i think i'm quite sure of what i want. at least for now. granted, my taste may, and probably will, change in the near future. but for now, this is what i think want. someone once said that you can compromise when it comes to certain things, but not others. but right now, i don't quite know what it is that i should give up, and what i should hold on to.
i need to be able to be myself. honestly, thats what i really, really need. the me who can skip lunch and dinner just to shop, the me who loves antiques, foreign films, food and wine. the me who trips and falls on a daliy basis, who loves taking walks to the playground/around the neighbourhood, the me who enjoys mucking around on lazy saturday/sunday afternoons. the me who enjoys bach & pipe music and the me who needs to watch performances on a regular basis. the me who loves dr. seuss and hippos. the me who doesn't mind sitting down and talking about a single subject for an entire afternoon... over a bottle, or a cup of coffee. the me who loves nothing more than family lunches/dinners, or opening a bottle of wine with the pals & mommy at night. the me who can stay up all night doing silly things with the pals. nothing makes me happier, and whoever i end up with should know that family will always come first. ARGH I'M TOO LAZY TO THINK. I'M BRAIN DEAD.
I want somebody to share. Share the rest of my life. Share my innermost thoughts. Know my intimate details. Someone who'll stand by my side. And give me support. And in return. He'll get my support. He will listen to me. When I want to speak. About the world we live in. And life in general. Though my views may be wrong. They may even be perverted. He'll hear me out. And won't easily be converted. To my way of thinking. In fact he'll often disagree. But at the end of it all. He will understand me. I want somebody who cares. For me passionately. With every thought. And with every breath. Someone who'll help me see things. In a different light. All the things I detest. I will almost like. I don't want to be tied. To anyone's strings. I'm carefully trying to stay clear. Out of those things. But when I'm asleep.I want somebody. Who will put their arms around me. And kiss me tenderly. Though things like this make me sick. In a case like this. I'll get away with it. And in a place like this. I'll get away with it.
Oh, yes. I couldn't have said it better myself.
Also. He has to get along with my family. My family has to love him, if they don't approve, then i'm sorry, but i don't think it'll ever work out.

4 Comments:
Hi! Those "wants" seem pretty vague man. I should do an entry on that soon as well! But they usually turn out completely superficial and retarded. I can't seem to help my self (i.e. my retarded-ness always gets the better of me!). Are you going to be back during Christmas??
haha yes i'm going to be back during christmas, and the "wants" were pretty vague. i'll do another one on another emo night hahaha! (lotsa' those) anyway, take care this term, and don't be discouraged!
You know that episode of sex&the city? I dont' know if you saw it, and I don't know if it's even more retarded to quote SaTC, but it has its moments. Basically Charlotte was telling the 3 of them that they could be each others soulmates. Totally off topic, okay, not totally, but we'll always have each other yo! always. (: okay, I'm going to stop bombarding your blog with this long comment now.
yeah, i think we might just be each others' soulmates. afterall, boys just make you feel small and insecureeee!!! =| whereas. girlfriends never leave youuuuuuuu, pig out with you, and love you even when you're damn fat and unglam =D (and drunk)
<33
Post a Comment
<< Home