Monday, June 26, 2006

I want to give you whatever you need. What is it you need? Is it what I need?I want to give you whatever you need.What is it you need?Is it within me? omg sometimes i just wanna smack myself (really hard) on the head for being such a biatchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! i'm leaving for sydney today, with a very long shopping list, a very tiny bank account, and a ridiculous amount of enthusiasm (: 12 days with the girls, much like an extended sleepover. i'm hopingggggg we can squeeze the blue mountains in, i love that place! and katoomba has lovelayyyy little shops. nice.

We spend all our time together
We can't stand to sleep alone
When you say you have to leave for now
I miss you before you're gone

2 Comments:

At 12:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

SEE YOU IN ONEE!!! DAY! :D
<3
steph

 
At 4:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES OMFG I SO CANNOT WAIT!!!
we can go to the zooooooooo!
=D

love youuuu.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home