yesterday dished out too much drama for my liking.
with you standing in front of me with that look that literally sent chills down my spine.
so the cookie crumbled yesterday, but i guess we'll just try to piece it back together.
never again though, i hope.
today... looks promising!! (:
a good pow-wow session with cheryl quah at 830am!
3 timtams in my tummy.
luch with the family & godparents at lei gardens.
cars at 5! and the esplanade after, if the weather holds.
oh, and in the name of nancyyyy wilson!!!
the last scene of prime! when he saw uma thurman through the window in winter. now that. that broke my heart man omg! it got me crying like a brainless mofo.
But before you walk away
I sincerely want to say
I wish you bluebirds in the spring
To give your heart a song to sing
I wish you health
And more than wealth
I wish you love
And in July some lemonade
To cool you in some leafy glade
I wish you health
And more than wealth
I wish you love
I wish you shelter from the storm
A cozy fire to keep you warm
And most of all
When snowflakes fall
I wish you love
i just want you to be happy, the things you said? they broke my heart.
but hey, i'm good at lying, right? wahey, things don't always sway the way we want them to. it doesn't matter who you're with, or what you do. because ultimately, i wish you love.
with you standing in front of me with that look that literally sent chills down my spine.
so the cookie crumbled yesterday, but i guess we'll just try to piece it back together.
never again though, i hope.
today... looks promising!! (:
a good pow-wow session with cheryl quah at 830am!
3 timtams in my tummy.
luch with the family & godparents at lei gardens.
cars at 5! and the esplanade after, if the weather holds.
oh, and in the name of nancyyyy wilson!!!
the last scene of prime! when he saw uma thurman through the window in winter. now that. that broke my heart man omg! it got me crying like a brainless mofo.
But before you walk away
I sincerely want to say
I wish you bluebirds in the spring
To give your heart a song to sing
I wish you health
And more than wealth
I wish you love
And in July some lemonade
To cool you in some leafy glade
I wish you health
And more than wealth
I wish you love
I wish you shelter from the storm
A cozy fire to keep you warm
And most of all
When snowflakes fall
I wish you love
i just want you to be happy, the things you said? they broke my heart.
but hey, i'm good at lying, right? wahey, things don't always sway the way we want them to. it doesn't matter who you're with, or what you do. because ultimately, i wish you love.
<3
bali was awesome!
(read:photowhoring, beach, a great excess of beer, copious amounts of food)
and these two pictures sum it up.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home