Thursday, June 24, 2004

a full day of studying and piano awaits.

but before all the studying and piano pract, i'm gonna blog! :) and thanks joan, for the comment! wanna help me get the flooble started? hees.


You know some times you and i
have these crazy fights
and when we do it makes me wonder
are we're ever gonna get it right.

When I think about leaving I think about me
what my life would be like if I were back to being free
go where I wanna go, do what I wanna do, wouldn't have a soul I had to answer to
when I think about leaving I think about me.

You know the truth is,
most of the time things were really great
and I know we've got something special

When I think about leaving I think about us
how we build this love we share on faith and trust,
honest way we talk, tender way we touch,
all those nights we spent making love,
when I think about leaving I think about us

When I think about leaving I think again
even though that thought crosses my mind every now and then
in my heart I know I would never leave, there's nowhere else on earth I'd would rather be.

When I think about leaving I think again-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home