xin's birthday party at her place last night... was a pleasant affair. :) caught up with the lovely mg girls and updated myself on gossip haha. bitchy bitchy, but what's new.
my life is topsy turvy. actually not really. it just sucks, pretty much. what's god trying to do with me this time 'round. sick and tired of all this fighting and crap, honestly. and no, i'm not some deranged peace activist at work. seriously. why can't we just not fight for a week. is that totally impossible? fell asleep listening to november rain last night, woke up really early to shower before my tutor came and had look what you've done on my playlist. my songs add to the depressive state, don't they. anyway. i guess i'll just play about and see how things go. if they don't turn out well then maybe it's really time to let go and start things afresh, or perhaps a commitment break would be good. either way, something somewhere's gotta give.
Huay : My future sis-in-law's chances are improving, eh? all hail med school.
When I look into your eyes
I can see a love restrained
But darlin' when I hold you
Don't you know I feel the same
'Cause nothing lasts forever
And we both know hearts can change
And it's hard to hold a candle
In the cold November rain
We've been through this such a long long time
Just trying to kill the pain
But lovers always come and lovers always go
And no one's really sure who's letting go today
Walking away
If we could take the time to lay it on the line
I could rest my head
Just knowing that you were mine
All mine
So if you want to love me
then darlin' don't refrain
Or I'll just end up walking
In the cold November rain.
Everybody needs somebody

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home