Friday, March 06, 2009

Let me find you in the desert
Until this sand is holy ground

And I am found completely surrendered.

Take from our souls the strain and stress
and let our ordered lives confess
The beauty of your peace.

*

And. I really miss my dadddddddddddddddddddy.
He's so cute. Boooo miss my daddddddddddddddy.

the conversation went like this:

Me : Omg dad BX has lost so much! reading PE makes me feel depressed, especially the charts and stuff. I'll email you the article about BX.

Dad : Ok sure

Dad's response to the WSJ article :
Hi girl everything is down and very very badly too.What was priced highly is
now repriced.Read as much of the crisis as possible and you will note that
hype and belief in hype is the most disastrous.We must be OUR OWN person
with our own valuations and believe and work at it, NOT WHAT OTHERS SAY,
sure way we die together trampling over each other for exit.dad

hahahaha so cuteeeeeee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home