Thursday, November 15, 2007


You only stay with me in the morning
You only hold me when I sleep
I was meant to tread the water
But now I've gotten in too deep
For every piece of me that wants you
Another piece backs away

You give me something
That makes me scared alright
This could be nothing
But I'm willing to give it a try
Please give me something
Because someday I might know my heart

You only waited up for hours
Just to spend a little time alone with me
And I can say I've never bought you flowers
I can't work out what they mean
I never thought that I'd love someone
That was someone else's dream

You give me something
That makes me scared alright
This could be nothing
But I'm willing to give it a try

Please give me something
Because someday I might call you from my heart

But it might be a second too late
And the words that I could never say
Are gonna come out anyway.

I LIKEEEEEEEEEEEEE THE LOUNGE VERSION!!!
its so easy to make my day sometimes... and get me smiling like a stupid fool while watching a christian vs atheist debate :) really, its almost too easy! 3 words. in most permutations and combinations... will suffice. am pleased. tres pleased. c'mon dec- live up to my expectations and pls for the love of god don't screw up like summerrrrr. 3 weekends to HOME.

4 Comments:

At 12:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

december seems to be looking up eh =o)

it would be quite awesome if it actually happened, although i'm not sure if your parents would agree that its quite so awesome.
although your brothers realy wouldn't mind the inheritance! =)

 
At 5:34 AM, Blogger meishi said...

:D
i concur! my mom is half-decided on what she thinks, tho. at least it wasn't "i must say. this isn't one of your wisest decisions"!!!!!! that was like o_O
didn't really broach the topic with her after that! =x such a 180 after her "so wonderful!"!!!

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger chellee said...

dec dec dec!!! early an early jan early jan!!! girls girls girls!!!
<2222

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger meishi said...

yes DECDECDEC :D cannot wait!!! girls. alcohol. food. cupcakes/cookies. cheesesticks. marmalade. love youu poopsiekins
<2222222

 

Post a Comment

<< Home