Saturday, April 28, 2007

I've always been a dreamer,
I've had my head among the clouds.
Now that I'm coming down
Won't you be my solid ground.

5 Comments:

At 9:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

let me pick up the pieces, glue you back together again and return to you what everyone else has stolen.

 
At 6:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

just dial and you'll get death by krispykremes :)

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger chellee said...

come rain or come shine (:

miss you heaps.

 
At 7:43 PM, Blogger meishi said...

stups- <33

james- i will take you up on that offer one of these mad days!

poops- I LOVE YOU.

 
At 7:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi babes! i haven't heard from you in y-ages, hope everythings going great! it'll be your fourth month soon right? and if you guys haven't squabbled of late, then you've come very far, my dear friend! xoxoxoxoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home