1. the boy received the package i sent off from barcelona (: i am pleased because apparently... the polo fits perfectly. and its stripey. and i like stuff from massimo dutti- so its all good, i say. i love sending stuff home. i mean. receiving stuff is really really really great. but sending stuff makes you fuzzy as well (:
2. i'm not feeling as emo! which is excellent. partially because stups stayed up and cammed with me. and talked to me until 430 his time. which was incredibly sweet. however. i have to stop myself from watching boston legal ): now that, not good. at all.
3. I HATE LAW AND STATE COURSEWORK, STILL.
4. i succumbed to temptation ): and bought yet another packet of MINI-EGGS from somerfields while walking with xun ): tomorrow. we wil attempt to hit the library by 10am. and plant ourselves there until we get some work done.
5. DID I MENTION THAT I HATE LAW & STATE!!!

4 Comments:
hello so what did you buy for me? how come i don't have a package! ken says HI and did you know about CL + NC? bcos i jus found out and i am very shocked. like rly more shocked than i was when you told me you were attached last time. in the worst way possible. also. kennyboy said to inform you that we thought of you while at the shang today, for reasons that he says only you will understand. kennyboy won't shut his trap. ^_^
I KNOW WHICH PAIR OF AVIATORS YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT AND YOU FCKING SHLD BUY NEW ONES I BUY FOR YOU ken.
<3 stups
hi guyyys... yes i heard about them, grossness!
<33
Post a Comment
<< Home