i love you too POOPSIES =D (i have taken to calling ming stupsiepoos HURHUR!!!)
i was at lecture when you msged me online, i (FINALLY) added you to skype. i miss you too!!! i have lots to tell you, so yes- we should really talk soon.
I LOVE YOU MORE THAN MING OKAY. I ALWAYS HAVE AND I ALWAYS WILL LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANY BOY. YOU ARE THE LOVE OF MY LIFE. I SWEAR!!! HAHAHA. and i think both ming&josh know that!!!
(omg what if we turn into bj together?!?!) <333333
HAHA. omgz, i really hope not! you have to at least marriage a rich old man to support US. LOL. :p i think i just messed up my test, 'cause i didn't study. booo. ): I MISS YOUUU. <333 steph xx president of the i-terrorize-meishi's-boyfriends-society. RAWRRR.
haha i hope not too la huh. miss-perfect-life will save the day!!! its okay, i think you and i shouldn't be foreign to messing up tests hahaahaha. we have a good track record wrt that. ok i have to go for tutorial now ): since i skipped lecture. bah. byebye!
9 Comments:
I LOVE YOU SPAZZY.
Miss you insanely.
Also, where're youuuu. Call you soon. Or you can call me
or there's skype.
kay
love<222
i love you too POOPSIES =D
(i have taken to calling ming stupsiepoos HURHUR!!!)
i was at lecture when you msged me online, i (FINALLY) added you to skype. i miss you too!!! i have lots to tell you, so yes- we should really talk soon.
<33!!!
you're referring to MEEE, right. :D hahahaha i knew it!!!
<3
steph xx
LOVE of YOUR LIFE
I LOVE YOU MORE THAN MING OKAY. I ALWAYS HAVE AND I ALWAYS WILL LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANY BOY. YOU ARE THE LOVE OF MY LIFE. I SWEAR!!! HAHAHA. and i think both ming&josh know that!!!
(omg what if we turn into bj together?!?!)
<333333
HAHA. omgz, i really hope not! you have to at least marriage a rich old man to support US. LOL. :p i think i just messed up my test, 'cause i didn't study. booo. ): I MISS YOUUU.
<333
steph xx
president of the i-terrorize-meishi's-boyfriends-society. RAWRRR.
MARRYMARRY!
haha i hope not too la huh. miss-perfect-life will save the day!!! its okay, i think you and i shouldn't be foreign to messing up tests hahaahaha. we have a good track record wrt that. ok i have to go for tutorial now ): since i skipped lecture. bah. byebye!
DIE STEPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIEEEPOOOOOSsss
I KNOW WHO THE LAST COMMENT WAS FROM STEPH!!!! terrorize him =D
Post a Comment
<< Home