Wednesday, February 14, 2007

phwoahhh i just watched episode 13 of grey's. and. while alot of things are on my mind right now. these two quotes stood out, like seriously stood out. just watch my heart meltttttttt.

CRISTINA: "I was right. I swear I really believe what I did was right. I don't want you to forgive me. Frankly, I'd find it patronizing if you did. Because while I know I was right, you think I'm wrong. Which doesn't matter because I'm in this. I'm in this for the long haul. And I'm in this to finish the race. So if that means I don't win this one, then fine. I don't win. You win. I'm talking. See? I'm talking first. You win."

*

DEREK: "From now on, you can expect that I'm gonna show up. Even if I yell. Even if you yell. I'm always gonna show up. Okay?"

6 Comments:

At 8:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

GREY'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 2:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe =D

 
At 3:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

josh says yellowww. we're going to watch disney on iceee! it's finding nemo this year. not so great, but whatever. i'll think of chuuu. i miss you, talk soon. wtf have ya been. okie, please sleep ahaha bye! josh loves you too!
<3
steph and josh xx

 
At 5:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wtf don't act like you guys are married man! i have been HERE you haven't been online you mofo! omg disney on ice without ME? sigh. depressing. no more awesome foursome! or happy foursome! or whatever it used to be called. its the eve of cny and i am EMO! but i'm going to have good chinese tonight. <3

 
At 5:35 PM, Blogger chellee said...

happy cny! I LOVE YOU SPAZZY.

Have a good one <222

 
At 9:06 PM, Blogger meishi said...

gong hei fatt choy to you toooooooo. OMG. i just thought of yum cha at marigold in sydney! pooo i miss you. and sydney. and home. maybe not home per se. but the people at home. and all that rubbish. would kill to be back now spazzy! love you, have lots to tell you so we should talk SOON.
<222 (you're never going to let me live this down are you!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home