feeling characteristically emo tonight. claddagh, no claddagh?
and its starting to get. cold ): and i don't feel like doing my tort tutorial.
I'm miles from where you are
I lay down on the cold ground
I pray that something picks me up
And sets me down in your warm arms.
yes, prayer works. but seriously. some things are just not going to happen anytime soon. grumbles.
ok i should seriously be doing my tort tutorial... but.
Iris: Because you're hoping you're wrong. And every time she does something that tells you she's no good, you ignore it. And every time she comes through and suprises you, she wins you over, and you lose that argument with yourself, that she's not for you.
Miles: Exactly, and on top of that there's the old standby, I can't believe a girl like that would actually be with a guy like me.
Iris: I've found almost everything ever written about love to be true. Shakespeare said "Journeys end in lovers meeting." What an extraordinary thought. Personally, I have not experienced anything remotely close to that, but I am more than willing to believe Shakespeare had. I suppose I think about love more than anyone really should. I am constantly amazed by its sheer power to alter and define our lives. It was Shakespeare who also said "love is blind". Now that is something I know to be true. For some quite inexplicably, love fades; for others love is simply lost. But then of course love can also be found, even if just for the night.
and...
pictures from attempted tutorial prep in Alvis' room last night =D

Alex/Qiyan/Alvis... the people who've scarred me for life with the excess of information =

7 Comments:
get ice creammm.. ben&jerry's. then you can be a piggy like me!
i miss you!! lemme know when I can call again. <33
your genius miss piggy walked out in bloody 0deg just to get a bar of choc =| srsly man. i miss you too yeah i'll let you know about calling! i should be home this afternoon. damn school i'm schleeeeeeepy!!!
psst did you get my internet sms the other day?!?!!? you did right pls tell me you didddd. i'm unbelievably emo these days. dammit. having a boyfriend is BAD for your emotional health. i swear.
HEY I MISS YOU! dont feel emo, i'm here if you wanna talk or anything! too bad i cant be there to drink with you, not that i would encourage you to, but you know what i mean haha. all my love, poans.
hey poanieees! did you get my reply to your email! nah i'm generally okay... too busy to do too much about being emo! except like really late at night when i'm finally about to sleep or something la. anyway! take careeee i'm here if you need anything you know that! <3
i miss youuuu
omg. i miss you guys like insanely. sigh. sigh sigh sigh.
i miss youuuuuuuuu ): i just had wine. and i wish you were having it with me! like that time we got slightly. uhm. high haha and spilt wine on your couch while siging CHICAGO'S IF YOU LOVE ME NOW on top of our voices? omg i miss you poopsiesss!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home