two fleeting moments...
friday night was magical. puppylove. but that's not enough to keep two people going, is it? the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow's turning out to be yellow dirt, not gold. "when i kissed you... i never felt that way before" whatever. saturday morning: lauren came over and we primped muaha. p.i.m.p. reminds her of her exex. things for the both of us took a turn for the better the moment our planets decided to be gracious and align themselves. whee (: anyhows. after standing in my garden and examining our "magic" under the sunlight, we headed down to acjc for fun-o-rama. it wasn't great, but i met up with a few people. steph said hi to me. that made my day, seriously. i know half the world thinks that's just plain dumb but too bad for you- look elsewhere then. lauren annoyed me half way through... and suffered my wrath later on in the day. haha. but nah everything's a-okayee now! went for pengcheng's bbq at nite... with him. it was quite fun i guess. the sitting in a circle with 2 oddbirds trying to imitate the chanting of buddhist monks was a sight to behold muahaha. everyone reckoned my mom was high. what can i say? anyhows. i need to do another shout out to my dear huayhuay- thanks my twattwatbirdpartner. "slap him ah!" can't believe that stupid skinny twit said hi to me yesterday. urgh, she makes me sick, seriously! and to think that stupid HUAYHUAY thinks that she's the prettiest girl there! rachel and i have been drifting, sniff. haven't kept in contact with sarahanne either. depression. just had icecream with lotsa sprinkles, they're so pretty... but like everything in this world, the colour fades before you can really appreciate it. beauty is fleeting. results are supposed to come out this week, i don't really know what to expect. just leave everything to god i guess. pray*.
Skies are dark
It's time for rain
Final call
You board the train
Heading for tomorrow
I wave goodbye to y[e]sterdays
Wipe the tears, you hide your face
Blinded by the sorrow
How can I be smiling like before
When baby you [d]on't love me anymore
Say it isn't so
Tell me you're not leaving
Say you've changed your mind no[w]
That I am only dreaming
That this is not goodbye
This is starting over
If you w[a]nna know
I don't wanna let go
So say isn't so
Ten to five at least we've t[r]ied
We're still alive but hope just died
As they close the door behind you
Whistle blows and tons of steel
Shake the ground beneath the wheels
As I wish I'd never foun[d] you
How can I be smiling when you're gone
Will I be stong enough to carry on
Say it isn't so
Tell me you're not leaving
Say you've changed your mind now
That I am only dreaming
That this is not goodbye
This is starting over
Say I'm not wide awake
If you wanna know
I don't wanna let go
So say isn't so
Miles and miles to go
Before I can say, before I can lay
My love for you to sleep
Oh darling oh
I've got miles and miles to go
Before anyone will ever hear
Me laugh again
Say it isn't so
Tell me you're not leaving
Say you've changed your mind now
That I am only dreaming
That this is not goodbye
This is starting over
Say I'm not wide awake
If you wanna know
I don't wanna let go
So say isn't so
Say you've changed your mind now
That I am only dreaming
That this is not goodbye
This is starting over
Say I'm not wide awake
If you wanna know
I don't wanna let go
So say isn't so
If you wanna know
I don't wanna let go
So say isn't so.
one week's up tomorrow. and i still haven't made my decision. maybe he'll make it for me. the tables have been turning, but right now... i don't know who's winning. i apologize once again, i'm not in love. men can be such superficial imbecils sometimes, it's impossible! doesn't love mean overlooking certain things? i don't know, maybe i'm being an idealist. oh and i've come to the awful realization that you really will measure every other guy against your first love, and that your first love is truly irreplaceable- infact, i don't even wanna try replacing you just a thought: what constituates flirting?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home