Saturday, November 15, 2003

supposed to be mugging for geog elect now.. but that isn't really working out. slacked the entire afternoon away... watched tv... national geographic channel had something about funerals.. and i was watching that. got myself scared in the process hurh hurh... there's like some funny asian tribe ( i think it's near indonesia or something ) where they keep the dead bodies for maybe like a year... cos they have to save money to give them a good funeral so the deceased will be able to enjoy a smooth passage into the underworld?ermmm? yeah... the caskets were like as huge as like... i dunoe? just huge la. haha. like about a bit bigger than my garden!?!? like phwoah? yarpps... mugging tourismmm. hopefully i don't have to resort to doing tourism ( that will only happen if the development question is terrible ) anyhooow. i was gonna say something else but i can't remember... grrrs. anyway... going back to study now. need to ace the paper.. muahhh. later.

Lord you seem so far away
A million miles or more it feels today
Though I haven’t lost my faith
I must confess right now it’s hard
For me to pray….
But I don’t know what to do
And I don’t what to say
But as you give the grace
With all that’s in my heart
I will sing....

Lord it’s hard for me to see all the
Thoughts and plans you have for me
But I will put trust in you knowing
That you died to set me free
But I don’t know what to start
And I don’t know where to start
But as you give the grace
With all that’s in my heart
I will sing...

- i will sing... - didn't put the chorus down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home