When you say, "I miss the things you do"
I just want to get back close again to you
But for now, your voice is near enough
How I miss you and I miss your love
And though, all the days that pass me by so slow
All the emptiness inside me flows
All around and there's no way out
I'm just thinking so much of you
There was never any doubt
I can wait forever
If you say you'll be there too
I can wait forever if you will
I know it's worth it all, to spend my life alone with you
When it looked as though my life was wrong
You took my love and gave it somewhere to belong
I'll be here, when hope is out of sight
I just wish that I were next to you tonight
And though, I'll be reaching for you even though
You'll be somewhere else, my love will go
Like a bird on it's way back home
I could never let you go
And I just want you to know
I can wait forever
If you say you'll be there too
I can wait forever if you will
I know it's worth it all, to spend my life alone with you
-i can wait forever ::: air supply-
i guess this just encompasses everything that i wanna say to him right now. he's in ns now. and i guess i'm just scared, just very afraid of the uncertainty that's piled upon me all of a sudden. i mean like you know you're going to get a phone call every night, if not almost everynight... for like what? a year? and suddenly eveything just crumbles... and i guess it just really scares me. yeah i'm an insecure person, so sue me. like he doesn't know that. anyway, spoke to his mom for a while just now...she asked me if i'm going to miss her son.. and im like yeah of course i am... and you? and she's like yes, i'm going to cry already. sighs :( what to do what to do? sigh. well yeah... i had half the mind to tell her "you're going to cry? i've already cried the whole friggin' night" heh... oh and morning of course. sigh. according to kd he's going in with the 'a' level people, which according to kd (again) is a good thing, don't really know why though, he didn't exactly explain himself but year since he says it's a good thing i should just shut up and nod. well that's what i did anyway. oh wells... he called me on the bus there... and he was like super can't be bothered-ish... and that really bugged me i guess. i didn't even get an "iloveyou" or "i'llmissyou" or anything like that... all i got was... take care, see you around okay? i mean like yeah fine la i guess it's better than nothing,but a bit of affection and show of care/concern wouldn't kill would it? yeah... sigh. oh wells... i hope we stay strong, somehow i really have my doubts, but i guess i'll just have to have faith in him and in god and just let things take their course la yup... sigh, i don't know... guess it's really time to recommit myself to god and recommit this relationship... yeah... it needs help... desperately ... yeah sigh... anyway... i guess i'm going log off here... probably going to blog a lot more later... not too sure... kinda depends on my mood huh. but it's not like i'll have very much to do anyway right, kinda really hoping really hard that he's going to call me tonight... don't think he will... but well i guess a girl can dream right? =) okay i'm gonna go off now..
ed:::iloveyoumoretodaythanyesterday,butnotasmuchastomorrowbaby.always.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home