1. i have so stop facebook stalking MM!!!!!! :O
2. j probably died somewhere in afrika. oops.
3. the Brunch Crew Bru(a)nched out at Cafe Hacienda last Wednesday... and we came up with "BEAUCOUP BEAUCOUP FAIOOO!"
4. Kexian ; says:
Je tu treasure beaucoup beaucoup beaucoup
or something!
*je te
5. exams in 3 weeks!
6. japan in 5 weeks!
/edit
i am so damn obvious. i have to stop being so damn obvious. damn giggles.
i will say ths once and for all.
YOU ARE EPIC BEAUCOUP BEAUCOUP FAIO.
TROY/ IRAQ WAR/ VIETNAM WAR STANDARD.
please find something to buy with the oodles of money you've accumulated for yourself. but money can't buy you love... and i hope that's something you learn sooner or later.
I can't promise you much, but I can surely promise you I won't always be around for you.

2 Comments:
Get a better code name. MM.
hehe changed code name to MM :D
poor MM doesn't even know we're talking about him man!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home