Saturday, October 04, 2008

mostly unpacked, now to pack! :
in love with Lisa Mitchell's Neopolitan Dreams :)
and on odd weeks, i have 2 days/week! is LOVEEEEEE.

I turn my head up to the sky
I focus one thought at a time
I do not let the little thieves under my tightly buttoned sleeves
You couldn’t be alone, the time I feel like I am walking blind
I have no where I’ll have time


There are no legible signs.

2 Comments:

At 10:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm going to come visit, i want to see your room- you make it sound so inviting and cozy. sounds like the perfect romantic banana-pancake kind of place. now for you to find someone to make banana-pancakes for.... thats the difficult part! or you can make them for me when i visit, it is not an IF, it is a WHEN! looking forward to it xoxo, GG!

 
At 12:43 AM, Blogger meishi said...

let me know! will post pics of the room up soon enough. i'm burning a diptyque candle as i type this! WHERE IS A BOYFRIEND WHEN YOU NEED ONE. SIGH! mehhhhhhhhhh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home