waiting for aunty lou to get ready before heading out with mom. yesterday was oohkickassgood, 'cept that it was rainy and i felt like sleeping all the time, i went to town instead of holland v-ended up having to double back(ohgeniusme!) but other than that. i saw poans&pespies!!! and took a million spastic photos- that are gonna hit my room walls when i'm over there. caught pretty persuasion- v lolita show, and slightly disturbing. anyhow. tuesday was spent with xin&steph, before i followed steph down to the barrenwasteland for her soci lecture. ended up reading glenvale williams! (zzz) and then. LOVEWRECKED and indochine which was completely hilarious omfg. i'm gonna miss days like these. days with the girlsssss. and i'm gonna miss shoveituphis-steph. it looks like a weekend end filled with... STEPH!!!




What's with the angel
and what's with the devil
They keep swapping shoulders
and I can't tell which from which
Will you be my Kriskindle?
Will you be my better nature?"
says one to the other
But I think they're only showing off
I caught them playing poker
and I think it was the devil who said
"I'll see your heart
and I'll raise you mine"
5 Comments:
=| i'm so emo now, don't talk to me about going away okay!!! (although part of me really can't wait to go,dammit!) and no, all your pics look like that. what to do? life sucks that wayyyyy. anyway i still love you, esp cos you always let me drag you for drinks =D
where'd you get the angel devil thingamajig spazzy??
it's cool (:
aye spazzzy! ok its this song by Bell X1, i'll send it to you the next time i see you online ok? its freaking emo- the type that makes you want to stay under your covers and mope forever.
SURPRISE! hahahahaha.
hahaha so funny steph.(i assume its you!)i love you so muchoss you have no goddamn idea.
Post a Comment
<< Home