Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Everywhere someone's getting over
Everybody cries
And sometimes you can still lose even if you really try
Talking about the dream
Like the dream is over
Talk like that
Won't get you nowhere
Everybody's trusting in the heart
Like the heart don't lie

And that's all that I need
Someone else to cling to
Someone I can lean on
Until I don't need to
Just stay all through the night
And in the morning let me down
Cause that's all that I need right now

Everywhere someone's getting over
Everybodys life is someone
People still use other people with a crooked smile
And all around the world there's a sinking feeling
Out there right now someone's feeling
Down on themselves and don't know why
Every night

And life ain't no beauty show
We don't know where tomorrow ends
And when we're sad
It's kind of a drag

Just stay all through the night
And in the morning let me down
Cause that's all that I need
That's all that I need
That's all that I need
That's all that I need right now

Matchbox Twenty- All I Need

so the past few days/weeks have been spent with pals likeeee steph/lesley/rachel/sharm/joan/my mother. haven't been seeing very much of sheng since he's busy studying for his exams (major bummer). job hunting hasn't been going well simply because it hasn't quite begun yet. BUT! i have started on my ucas applications (late, i know.) ... and i will complete my personal statement over today/tomorrow. and thenn everything will be a-okay! i hope. anyhow. went to timbre with steph today, andddd we went shopping for a while before that. today's haul consisted of hair accessories, and more hair accessories (read : hairbands, clips, pins, rubberbands.)... and we discovered a beautiful row of shops along Stamford Road. some which were ridiculously expensive, and others with lovely clothes that just cannot be found along the Orchard stretch! okay (: the boyfriend calls. xoxo.

2 Comments:

At 12:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey bitch! how's it going? let's go out :) bye!
lesley

 
At 11:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lesssiewessssie. rach and i are thinking on MOS on wednesday how does that sound to YOU?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home